Now Accepting Enrollments for 2023-2024
You may apply NOW
2023-2024 School Year.
Students who participate in Legion Collegiate Academy athletics must be enrolled at Legion before beginning practice with any LCA teams.
To be considered for enrollment ALL of the following documents must be submitted:
- Official LCA Enrollment Forms (see “Enroll Now” link above)
- Student’s UNofficial high school transcript to include Work-In-Progress (does not apply to middle school students).
- Most recent report card (ALL students) or printout of current grades.
- Copy of birth certificate – long form showing parent names.
- One (1) proof of South Carolina residency (rental lease/mortgage, property tax, or electric/gas/phone bill).
- Instructional Supplies Fee ($75) and Technology Fee ($50) (see link at bottom of page).
- DHEC Immunization Form 4024, 4027, or 1126. Out of state Immunizations are not accepted.
If you have questions about the required documents, please contact: email@example.com or call 803-620-6040, Ext. 102
Instructional Supplies Fee and Technology Fee ($125.00) are due when enrollment documents are submitted.
(Links to PayPal are at the bottom of this page.)
$75 Instructional Supplies Fee (required per student)
$50 Technology Fee (required per student)
LCA is a one-to-one technology school, and every student is issued a school laptop.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
(Students who participate in athletics will be required to pay a $75 fee per sport with a maximum of $150, and students who elect to drive to school will be charged a $25 parking permit fee.)
Instructional Supply & Technology
$125 (+$5.00 convenience fee)