Join Our Team!
How To Apply
- Send your resume to Dr. Julie Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit three professional work-related references.
- One reference must be submitted from your most recent supervisor.
- Submit an acceptable 5TU-PPD-Tuberculin skin test documented on a DHEC 1420 Form.
- Pass a complete background check.
Legion Collegiate Academy is accepting applications for the following growth positions:
LCA Substitute Teachers
All substitute teachers are employed on an as-needed basis. Substitute teachers possess a positive attitude as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Substitute teachers must be committed to assisting in teaching children in the absence of the regular classroom teachers.
Possess a high school diploma. Must be 21 years or older.
Open until filled.
Math Instructor (Immediate Opening)
To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. Work is performed under the supervision of the principal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.A/B.S. degree in teaching from an accredited institution or related field teaching
- South Carolina State of Education certification in teaching in appropriate subject area
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis